Press Release and Article Submission are extremely effective ways of enhancing your website’s ‘link popularity’. Knowledge is power, and once you provide knowledge to the customer via articles, they feel empowered and are much more likely to associate with you than your competitor. Online publishing is very widespread and effective SEO technique.
‘More than 70% of journalists go online specifically in search of press releases. Millions of people look for news through Google News and Yahoo News and are served with relevant press releases.’
What is Press Release:
A press release can be a written statement / recorded communication made for the purpose of announcing new products/ ventures/ changes in your company. This is a very potent form of communication, to make your customer, and potential customers aware of the new developments in your business. In the online world, Press release are designed by professionals and distributed by commercial distribution services.
- To build Public relation for your business
- To attract favorable media attention towards your venture
- To create a buzz about your product/service and take it to millions of web users with a single stroke
Why you need Press Release:
- Well written articles which are newsworthy can spread like wildfire on internet. The number of customers you can reach via a good PR is unbelievable
- Online press releases also add SEO and website optimization benefits by sending traffic and links back to your site –
- 80 million people get their news online every day
- Search Engines are used everyday by 100 million people
- 64% of journalists use Google or Yahoo! to follow the news
Advantages Press Release Distribution:
- Inexpensive: It’s inexpensive. As compared to traditional modes of publicity, effective PR is virtually free. If this PR is optimized then its effectiveness increases many-fold.
- Increases Visibility: Right PR can get lot of positive media attention to your business. And this attention increases your company’s visibility greatly. And this visibility will translate into numerous potential customers visiting your website. Search engine serve relevant press releases with natural results in answer to a query
- Generates Back links: Once your PR is designed it will be published on numerous PR websites. Each of these websites will provide quality back links to your website. This helps you attain better SERP. High quality PR are re-published by many more website’s and this will further boost your SERP
- Generates Interest: Press Release if handled rightly can generate massive customer interest in your business/ product. This in turn will dramatically increase the number of potential customer who are willing to share their contact details with you for further communication.
To order your Press Release Service ($235)